⭐ The AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA-C02) exam is intended for individuals who perform a developer role.
The exam validates a candidate’s ability to demonstrate proficiency in developing, testing, deploying, and debugging AWS Cloud-based applications.
Official exam guide explains what a developer needs to know to pass this exam. AWS devides whole exam test content into 4 domains. We will request you to go through the official exam guide. Various exam course content available online, tried explaining 4 domains seperatly and as a reader we felt a huge disconnect between topics and that inspired us to write this blog.
We are following a different approach here. Throughout this course, we will trying building a web application in the same way as web developers normally do. We will start with a basis feature set and will keep adding more features in the application as we go along. And this is a normal practice almost all companies follow in the application development process. They add/remove/enhance features, they fix issues and remove security vulnerabilities and they also increase the performance of their application. We will do all of this and will see which all AWS services help us achieve this target.
- AWS Services will be explained in this type of box.
- Service name will be given in Bold.
- Each service name will be a link to official document.
As a developer we will -
- start with a small set of features of an application
- choose the technology stack
- setup the technology softwares in a machine
- write the code and unit test code
- build the deployable artifacts
- deploy the code on a machine
- test the features
- fix the issues uncovered during the testing
- deploy the newly created artifacts again
- move the code into the production for users post testing
- we will start adding more features
A cricket score application
🦗 Criecket scoring web application has 2 types of users.
- Scorer [Only one] who is scoring a match. https://scoringapp.com/scorer
- Viewers [Many] who are viewing score of match. https://scoringapp.com
- Java, SpringBoot to write the code
- Junit5, Mickito to unit test code
- Maven to build the code
- MySql to store the data, spring-data-jdbc APIs to talk to database from the code
- Cucumber for functional testing
- Tomcat server is inbuilt into SpringBoot
2023-11-23 23:43 +0000